Yes, Manscaped is a good company that offers high-quality products and excellent customer service.
The reviews about their product are very favorable.
According to employees’ reviews, Manscaped is a great company to work for.
With over five million men worldwide trusting the brand, Manscaped has established itself as an industry leader in male grooming tools and hygiene products.
Manscaped’s humor-based marketing strategy is highly effective and constantly gets results.
Manscaped has partnered with The Testicular Cancer Society to spread awareness about the early detection of cancer risks in men. Their partnership helps them spread this important message.
Manscaped is committed to providing excellent customer service, with a dedicated support team always available to help customers troubleshoot and get the most out of their products.
Table of Contents
- Working for Manscaped
- History of Manscaped company
- Manscaped Customer service
- Manscaped partnership with The Testicular Cancer Society
Working for Manscaped
Employees’ average rating on Glassdoor is 4.4, making Manscaped a good company to work for.
Culture & Values 4.6
Diversity & Inclusion 4.1
Work/Life Balance 4.4
Senior Management 4.6
Compensation and Benefits 4.4
Career Opportunities 4.7
91% Recommend to a Friend
89% Approve of CEO
94% Positive Business Outlook
- Onboarding process has the right balance of corporate and startup culture.
- They offer weekly yoga classes
- Free high-quality lunches
- Ping pong tables, basketball hoop
- Positive work environment
- The business hours are flexible, and there is an “open door” policy with managers and executives.
- Awesome coworkers, great atmosphere, motivating
- Working some weekends
- They don’t offer 401k
- Traffic driving to the office
History of Manscaped company
Manscaped history by years:
- Manscaped was founded in 2016 by Paul Tran to provide male grooming products targeted at pubic hair removal.
- In October 2018, Manscaped was featured on Shark Tank and accepted a handshake offer for $500,000 from Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner in exchange for a 25 percent stake in the business. However, the deal never materialized after the show, according to Cuban.
- In late 2020, Manscaped was reportedly exploring its options for further fundraising and aired a prominent advertisement campaign featuring NFL’s Rob Gronkowski and US sportswear supermodel Camille Kostek.
- In July 2021, it was revealed that Manscaped is in ongoing merger discussion with Los Angeles-based blank-check firm Bright Lights to create a combined entity worth up to $1.4 billion, which is all but guaranteed after being backstopped by actor Channing Tatum and two investment firms Endeavor and Guggenheim Investments.
- In July 2022 Manscaped Signs Pete Davidson As Brand Partner And Shareholder
Manscaped Customer service
Manscaped offers excellent customer service, with a dedicated support team that always helps customers troubleshoot and make the most of their products. Their support team is known for going above and beyond to provide helpful assistance.
Manscaped partnership with The Testicular Cancer Society
Manscaped has partnered with The Testicular Cancer Society to raise awareness about the early detection of cancer risks in men.
Manscaped’s good deed is helping to spread this important message by making viral videos and encouraging men everywhere to take action against testicular cancer.
Their collaboration also helps support ongoing research into testicular cancer prevention and treatment methods.