Yes, you can use Manscaped almost anywhere on your body. However, it is essential to note that you should use a different blade on your body than below the waist. Additionally, avoid using Manscaped over open wounds.
The Lawn Mower can be used safely and effectively on these body parts:
The Lawn Mower can be used if you ask others to do it for you:
But Manscaped won’t work for:
- Ear (You can use the Weed Whacker from Manscaped to trim ear hair)
- Nose (You can use Manscaped’s Weed Whacker in your nose)
A reminder: never use the same blade you use to trim below your waist on other parts of your body. Your groin often provides a home to bacteria that can be harmful when moved to other parts of your body. Therefore, it is essential to use a separate blade or clean Manscaped properly before us it on different parts of your body.
Table of Contents
- Can you use Manscaped on the groin?
- Can you use Manscaped on your chest?
- Can you use Manscaped on your stomach?
- Can you use Manscaped on your arms?
- Can you use Manscaped on your legs?
- Can you use Manscaped on your armpits?
- Can you use Manscaped on your face?
- Can you use Manscaped on your head?
- Can you use Manscaped on your butt?
- Can you use Manscaped on your back?
- Can you use Manscaped on your ear hair?
- Can you use Manscaped on your nose hair?
Can you use Manscaped on the groin?
Yes, you can use Manscaped on Groin. The Lawn Mower is designed explicitly for grooming below the waist and can be used safely on your groin area. It comes equipped with SkinSafe technology that helps to ensure safe trimming and hygienic use.
Can you use Manscaped on your chest?
Yes, you can use Manscaped on the chest. The Lawn Mower can provide a neat and hygienic trim for your chest hair.
- Choose the look that best expresses your personality, from rugged to precise.
- The next step is trimming the chest with the Lawn Mower groomer using the guards.
- Achieve a flawlessly smooth chest with Manscaped’s trimmer by using it without the guard, creating a smooth and natural look free of harsh lines.
- After you shave, taking care of your skin is important. This involves using a particular body wash, exfoliating if necessary, and applying lotion or moisturizer. You should also avoid wearing tight clothing for the next day to reduce the risk of razor burns and ingrown hairs.
Can you use Manscaped on your stomach?
Yes, you can use Manscaped on your stomach as well. Tidy up the sides of your abdomen and trim any excess hair, ensuring a neat ‘happy trail’ runs from your diaphragm to your nether regions. Doing so will create an aesthetically pleasing ‘T’ shape for your body.
Can you use Manscaped on your arms?
Yes, you can use it to trim your arms.
- For a smooth finish to your arm hair, trim with the guard attached and then continue without it. Use a trimmer to get the best result and move it opposite your hair’s natural growth.
- Begin trimming at the top of your shoulder and work downwards until you reach your forearms.
- Cut the hair on both sides of your biceps to ensure it is even. Sometimes hair grows differently around this area.
- Start from the arms and work your way to the wrists, ensuring that everything is trimmed before moving on.
Can you use Manscaped on your legs?
Yes, you can use the Lawn Mower on your legs. The trimmer was created to give you full-body grooming, so this one can easily remove any leg hair. Use different blades or trimmers for your face and body, or clean the blade with alcohol between uses.
Can you use Manscaped on your armpits?
Yes, Manscaped can be used on your armpits. Trimming your armpits is not for everyone. Depending on the thickness of your hair, you may experience some discomfort or irritation during and after grooming. We strongly recommend a patch test before using new products to ensure they suit your skin type.
Can you use Manscaped on your face?
You can use Manscaped on your face and carefully groom your beard. But it’s essential to remember that using the same blade on your face and body can lead to skin infections.
To prevent this, use a different trimmer head for each area or disinfect between uses correctly with rubbing alcohol. The Lawn Mower 4.0 features a quickly detachable trimmer head, making switching quick and efficient!
Can you use Manscaped on your head?
Yes, you can use Manscaped on your head. Manscaped’s Lawn Mower is engineered to deliver the highest possible skill level in sensitive areas, but you can also use it to shave your head.
Start using the trimmer with its lowest guard setting, which will help reduce most of your hair bulk. Once done, take a razor and delicately go over any remaining patches for an ultra-smooth finish.
Can you use Manscaped on your butt?
You can use Manscaped on your butt. Grooming is the perfect way to trim your butt. This way is more comfortable than waxing and saving. Take care not to over-trim, as it can lead to undesirable stubble.
Can you use Manscaped on your back?
You can use it, but it is much more comfortable using a back shaver designed for this job. If you don’t want to spend on those, ask somebody to trim your back with Manscaped. This way, your helper can access any section of your back and give you a perfectly even trim.
Can you use Manscaped on your ear hair?
No, you can’t use Manscaped Lawn Mower on your ear. It would be best if you used an ear trimmer for this. For example, Manscaped has a tool called the Weed Whacker in your ear and nose.
Can you use Manscaped on your nose hair?
No, you can’t use Manscaped Lawn Mower on your nose hair, but instead, you can use Manscaped’s Weed Whacker, an electric nose and ear hair trimmer.
Manscaped can be used on the arms, legs, armpits, face, head, and butt. However, it is not suitable for use on ear and nose hair. Instead, you should use tools such as the Weed Whacker, specifically designed for this purpose. It is important to remember that you should use different blade heads (or clean properly between) above the belt and under it, as it can irritate. It is also essential to remember to clean and disinfect the blades after each use. With careful use and consideration, Manscaped can provide efficient full-body grooming.