Cleaning the Manscaped trimmer is essential to ensure proper hygiene and performance. The following steps should be taken to clean Manscaped Lawn Mower after each use properly:
- Remove any remaining hair from the blade using a brush or cloth. Gently wipe away all visible debris.
- Disinfect the blade with rubbing alcohol. Wipe down the entire exterior of the tool, including handles and switches.
- Rinse off the blade with warm water and mild soap. Be sure to rinse away any remaining residue from the disinfectant solution.
- Dry entirely with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. Do not allow moisture to remain on the tool for extended periods, which can cause rusting and corrosion.
- Reassemble the blade, ensuring it is secure and functioning correctly.
These steps will ensure that Manscaped products are correctly cleaned and extend the tool’s lifespan. Proper cleaning can also help to reduce the risk of infection from bacteria or viruses on the blade. It is important to follow these guidelines for optimal performance and hygiene standards.
Table of Contents
- Why is it important to disinfect your Manscaped groomer?
- How often should you Clean your Manscaped?
- How often should you change your blades?
- How to replace Manscaped Lawn Mower blade?
- What solutions could you use to clean your trimmer?
- Do you need to use lubricant oil for Manscaped?
Why is it important to disinfect your Manscaped groomer?
It is important to disinfect your Manscaped groomer to prevent the spread of bacteria, viruses, and germs, which could lead to skin infections or other illnesses. Without taking proper precautions, you can quickly transmit bacteria from your facial region to other parts of your body, such as the groin.
Additionally, proper cleaning can help extend the life of your grooming device by reducing the buildup of dirt and oils that can cause it to wear out more than usual.
How often should you Clean your Manscaped?
You should clean your Manscaped tools after every use, especially between using them on different body parts. You must clean your trimmer correctly or change the blade when you share your Manscaped with someone.
How often should you change your blades?
While Manscaped recommends replacing the blades every three months, your schedule can affect that timeline. If you are a more infrequent groomer and use it occasionally, the blade will last up to an entire year. However, if you tend to be more frequent in your grooming routine and rely on Manscaped daily, then replacement is recommended monthly for optimal performance.
How to replace Manscaped Lawn Mower blade?
Replacing the Lawn Mower blade is a simple task.
- Stand the trimmer on its end, with the blades facing you.
- Gently push down on top of the blade until it releases from its slot.
- Slide a new blade into where your old one was taken off, and press lightly to secure it back in place.
What solutions could you use to clean your trimmer?
Soap and Water
The type of soap you use doesn’t matter. Rinse it off under warm running water. Gently massage the blade with your fingers or cloth, ensuring that all enclosed areas have been covered before scrubbing away any dirt from its tips using a brush for extra cleanliness.
Pour 70% isopropyl alcohol into the then submerge the blade’s tip for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
For serious salon professionals, Barbicide is the go-to for sanitizing styling tools on top of its reputation as a trusted brand. To ensure your blades are clean and germ-free? Mix 1 fl oz/30 ml of Barbicide with 16 fl oz/470 ml water in a large bowl to allow all your blades to soak for 10 minutes or more!
Allow your groomer to soak in vinegar for 30 seconds, then rinse off the vinegar and dry it with a cloth.
Do you need to use lubricant oil for Manscaped?
The Manscaped Lawn Mower blades are made from a superior ceramic material that does not require oiling like traditional blades. The ceramic blades provide an even smoother cut, remain sharper for longer periods, and can be replaced quickly to maintain hygiene standards.